Constipation is very common among today’s individuals. Few reasons for the constipation are related with food and others are with the life style. Though constipation is not a very harmful disease but it can spoil the normal life of a person. Constipation takes enjoyment of life away from person and also long term constipation may cause many diseases. Below are the few of reasons associated with the cause of constipation.
1) Number one and major reason is not taking enough fibers in the food. Fibers are part of plants which are not digested by our body. They work as the cleaning agents of gut. They help the bowl to work well.
2) Second major reason for constipation is not enough intakes of fluids. This makes the stool harder and may lead to constipation. If we intake enough fluids then the stool will be soft and it will easily pass out.
3) Some medicines are also found to cause constipation; these are usually the side effects of these medicines.
4) In dieting many people stop the intake of hard food which make their food fiber deficient and may cause constipation.
5) The hormonal changes during pregnancy may cause constipation.
6) Some long tern illness also increases the chances of constipation.
7) Tea and coffee are one of major reason behind constipation because they increase the amount of liquid in urine and leave very less liquid in gut.
8) There are also lots of reasons for constipation which are unknown and these constipations are known as ‘idiopathic’.
9) Some syndromes are also responsible for constipation like IBD and IBS etc.
Also read-Getting familiar with Jaundice
What we need to know about Calcium?
Rabeprazole- Latest Proton pump inhibitor
Acid peptic disorders
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
From the last few days, I am asking this question to myself that has terrorism is trying to come back in Punjab because of many incidents...
From next year, it will become optional for CBSC tenth class students to give 10th board exams or not because board exam system will be repl...
When you start living a busy city life, then you soon come to know about many of its disadvantages. I recently shifted to an apartment buld...
Former Indian President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam is leaving behind a great legacy of true Indian, who is committed for the cause of his nation ...
“Wings of Fire” is an autobiography of former President of India and an eminent scientist Shri A P J Abdul Kalam. It is very important for ...
As per latest news from Sky News, it looks that Football world cup 2010 fever is hit hard by recession because still 280 thousands tickets f...
I just hear a shocking news on many news channels that former Indian President APJ Abdul Kalam Dies at 84. He was one of the most popular...
We constantly see major ups and downs taking place in stock market. Despite all these risks, many people make good money by regularly invest...
For latest online and mobile booking options in PVR and Wave visit- Book PVR Cinemas Tickets Latest update , How to book PVR Cinemas and Wav...