Constipation is very common among today’s individuals. Few reasons for the constipation are related with food and others are with the life style. Though constipation is not a very harmful disease but it can spoil the normal life of a person. Constipation takes enjoyment of life away from person and also long term constipation may cause many diseases. Below are the few of reasons associated with the cause of constipation.
1) Number one and major reason is not taking enough fibers in the food. Fibers are part of plants which are not digested by our body. They work as the cleaning agents of gut. They help the bowl to work well.
2) Second major reason for constipation is not enough intakes of fluids. This makes the stool harder and may lead to constipation. If we intake enough fluids then the stool will be soft and it will easily pass out.
3) Some medicines are also found to cause constipation; these are usually the side effects of these medicines.
4) In dieting many people stop the intake of hard food which make their food fiber deficient and may cause constipation.
5) The hormonal changes during pregnancy may cause constipation.
6) Some long tern illness also increases the chances of constipation.
7) Tea and coffee are one of major reason behind constipation because they increase the amount of liquid in urine and leave very less liquid in gut.
8) There are also lots of reasons for constipation which are unknown and these constipations are known as ‘idiopathic’.
9) Some syndromes are also responsible for constipation like IBD and IBS etc.
Also read-Getting familiar with Jaundice
What we need to know about Calcium?
Rabeprazole- Latest Proton pump inhibitor
Acid peptic disorders
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
Today, Delhi, capital of India, shocked with 5 bomb blasts in an interval of 17 minutes with first blast taking place at 6:10 PM. So far 20 ...
Today, it was double celebration for BJP as first it was the birthday of formal Prime Minister of India and senior BJP leader Atal Bihari Va...
We constantly see major ups and downs taking place in stock market. Despite all these risks, many people make good money by regularly invest...
Below, people can find all posts related to Loksabha election 2009 written on this blog. Loksabha (Parliamentary) 2009 election will be held...
Find below top 10 most read posts in the month of February 2008. 1) Latest on Abhishek and Aishwarya 2) Pre-Release review of "Jodhaa...
Rude comments are something which we all can face at any time at any place, it hardly matter what job you are doing like you may be a clerk,...
From the last few of my reviews, I am saying that Indian cinema is slowly reaching towards its maturity. Bhool Bhulaiya is again one more fi...
Ayurveda has gained a lot of support from the people of various society and cultures. The main reason behind all this is ability of the Ayur...
1)We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your...