Turmeric is used for the treatment of anorexia, liver disorders, cough, diabetic wounds, rheumatism and sinusitis. It is currently being evaluated for its anti-carcinogenic and anti-mutagenic properties. Turmeric plays a vital role in day to day life. It is the only ingredient which is used for all type of cooking. It is a natural skin conditioner, heals cuts, burn and wounds. Turmeric is used as a main and basic formula for all health and skin care products. Below are the some uses of Turmeric.
1) In Wound infections: - Just sprinkle a bit of turmeric on cuts and scrapes after they have been thoroughly washed. Turmeric is found to have anti-bacterial action which prevents bacterial wound infection.
2) In digestive aid: - Turmeric helps in the stimulation of flow of bile, which helps in digestion of fats.
3) In Liver protection: - Cur cumin is found have protective effect on the damaged liver tissues. Use of alcohol and drugs increases the chances of liver damage. Turmeric may help in reducing the damage to some extent.
4) In Arthritis: - Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory action helps relieve wound inflammation and thus treat arthritis.
5) In Heart disorders: - Studies have shown that turmeric’s cholesterol reducing properties. It also prevents the internal blood clots that trigger heart attack and some strokes.
6) In intestinal parasites: - Turmeric fights protozoan and thus supports in treating dysentery.
Live Cricket Score
Pictures By Me (Click on Image to See More similar Pictures)
Also visit- Amazing Sleeping styles of a Puppy Pictures Kerala Backwater Boating Part one Pictures Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple Pictures from my Tirumala, Tirupati visit Beautiful Flower Pictures from My Home Garden An evening with Parrots (Pictures) Pictures old Himachali Traditional Marriage Bir Buddhist temple Pictures Pictures Bhattu Buddhist Temple My Village Pictures Pictures Jai Mata Di Club 9 Pictures Kanyakumari visit Pictures Andaman Nicobar 1