Main Features of Rafale fighter Plane:-
1) Rafale is a Twin Engine multiple role fighter Plane with new delta wings.
2) This plane is also called omnirole.
3) This plane is known for its innovative avionics and aerodynamics.
4) This plane can be operated from a ground base as well as from a carrier.
5) Rafale is powered with fly-by-wire (FBW) flight control system.
6) Prototype of Rafale first flow on 12 December 1991.
7) Rafale has both variants single seater and two seater.
8) Rafale can operate from 400-metre (1,300 ft) runways.
9) Rafale plane can be termed as semi stealth fighter plane due to use of composite materials and advance design which decreases visibility of plane on radar system.
10) Rafale uses engine Snecma M88 which produces 50 kN (11,250 lbf) of dry thrust and 75 kN (16,900 lbf) with afterburners.
11) The length of this plane is 15.27 m (50.1 ft) , height is 5.34 m (17.5 ft) and wingspan of 10.80 m (35.4 ft).