Read new and Improved Article at by visiting Cost of Living in Big cities
1) Lack of open and hygienic housing facilities for people in big cities because large numbers of these migrated people only live in small and unhygienic conditions.
2) Scarcity of pure water and air, as most of the big cities of the world are polluted very badly.
3) High levels of noise pollutions in big cities as compared to small villages which create lot of physical and mental health problems to people in long run.
4) High congestion on roads increases chances of fatal accidences and causes problem in travelling.
5) Availability of very less time for oneself and family.
6) Very less interaction with the beauty of the nature.
7) More rate of physical and mental problems among the people living in big cities as compared to small cities.