Liver is one of the most important organs of our body which perform number of important works inside our body. Liver provide help in converting food we eat into stored energy and chemicals which are very essential for our growth. It also do processing of alcohol and toxic substances in blood and produce important substance like bile which help body in absorbing fats and cholesterol. Therefore, in nutshell liver plays a very important role in our body and it is very important to protect our liver. Below are few suggestions for protecting our liver and making stronger. Also visit-What is liver and how it works? (Animated Video)
1) Always wash your hands properly and thoroughly before eating any eatable item.
2) Always wash properly fruits and vegetable before eating them.
3) Add good amount of high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetable, food grains, cereals etc in your food.
4) Drink enough amount of water during day.
5) Decrease the intake of food high in fats. Thus reducing the risks of gallbladder disorders like gallstone etc.
6) Visit your doctor regularly for regular checkups.
7) Follow day routine of regular exercise and meditation.
8) Avoid buying eatable items from unhygienic and roadside vendors.
9) Avoid intake of high salt in your food because it can lead to water retention and liver problems.
10) Avoid intake of calorie rich food, desserts, snacks, cold drinks etc.
11) If diabetic, put control of diabetics.
12) Maintain your weight under control to ideal levels because obesity can increase the chances of liver disorders.
13) Consumption different medication with care because some medicines can affect our liver negatively. Do not consumption more amount of medicines as directed by your doctor.
14) Do not mix different medicines without your doctor’s permission.
15) Try to reduce the intake of alcohol and avoid mixing drugs with alcohol intake.
16) Get yourself and your family members vaccinated for available liver protective vaccinations.
17) Use only disposable springs, needles because liver disorder like Hepatitis C can transmit through use of contaminated springs.
18) Always go for safe sex, use condoms.
Also read-Getting familiar with Jaundice
What we need to know about Calcium?
Rabeprazole- Latest Proton pump inhibitor
What are the major reasons behind constipation?
Acid peptic disorders
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
From next year, it will become optional for CBSC tenth class students to give 10th board exams or not because board exam system will be repl...
Rude comments are something which we all can face at any time at any place, it hardly matter what job you are doing like you may be a clerk,...
“Wings of Fire” is an autobiography of former President of India and an eminent scientist Shri A P J Abdul Kalam. It is very important for e...
By visiting the link available below, people can get statewise and partywise details related to Loksabha Election 2009. On this page, people...
Here is an amazing video shot near Santa Cruz, California. In this video, you can see a woman surfing on the sea and suddenly two whales p...
Below watch interview of popular Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor. In last few years, Shahid Kapoor has emerged as popular star in Bollywood a...
Recently we all have seen the much hyped marriage of the Abhishek and Aishwarya. Today both these super stars of the Indian film industry ar...
Few days back, I observed on social media that some obscene pictures are circulated and below them it was written that they belong to Bi...
Below read five Thoughts in Hindi Picture Message on Life and Motivation. Click on any image to watch these picture in big size and to read...