Liver is one of the most important organs of our body which perform number of important works inside our body. Liver provide help in converting food we eat into stored energy and chemicals which are very essential for our growth. It also do processing of alcohol and toxic substances in blood and produce important substance like bile which help body in absorbing fats and cholesterol. Therefore, in nutshell liver plays a very important role in our body and it is very important to protect our liver. Below are few suggestions for protecting our liver and making stronger. Also visit-What is liver and how it works? (Animated Video)
1) Always wash your hands properly and thoroughly before eating any eatable item.
2) Always wash properly fruits and vegetable before eating them.
3) Add good amount of high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetable, food grains, cereals etc in your food.
4) Drink enough amount of water during day.
5) Decrease the intake of food high in fats. Thus reducing the risks of gallbladder disorders like gallstone etc.
6) Visit your doctor regularly for regular checkups.
7) Follow day routine of regular exercise and meditation.
8) Avoid buying eatable items from unhygienic and roadside vendors.
9) Avoid intake of high salt in your food because it can lead to water retention and liver problems.
10) Avoid intake of calorie rich food, desserts, snacks, cold drinks etc.
11) If diabetic, put control of diabetics.
12) Maintain your weight under control to ideal levels because obesity can increase the chances of liver disorders.
13) Consumption different medication with care because some medicines can affect our liver negatively. Do not consumption more amount of medicines as directed by your doctor.
14) Do not mix different medicines without your doctor’s permission.
15) Try to reduce the intake of alcohol and avoid mixing drugs with alcohol intake.
16) Get yourself and your family members vaccinated for available liver protective vaccinations.
17) Use only disposable springs, needles because liver disorder like Hepatitis C can transmit through use of contaminated springs.
18) Always go for safe sex, use condoms.
Also read-Getting familiar with Jaundice
What we need to know about Calcium?
Rabeprazole- Latest Proton pump inhibitor
What are the major reasons behind constipation?
Acid peptic disorders
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
Today, it was double celebration for BJP as first it was the birthday of formal Prime Minister of India and senior BJP leader Atal Bihari Va...
We constantly see major ups and downs taking place in stock market. Despite all these risks, many people make good money by regularly invest...
Recent demonetization move of government has made it difficult to buy many things from the local stores near us because most local stores on...
When I see the current condition of Indian rivers, then I feel very sad because day by day condition of such rivers is becoming very bad. So...
Positive thinking always has a great power to transform our life; therefore, people are always advices to think positively. There are many s...
1)We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your...
Ayurveda has gained a lot of support from the people of various society and cultures. The main reason behind all this is ability of the Ayur...
Below is collection of few of the self help articles which can help all us in finding the real purpose of the life and making it more worth ...
Read below for all the latest updates on the Abhishek and Aishwarya’s life. Watch Aishwarya Rai Bachan’s Rare and Unseen Pictures Abhishe...