Liver is one of the most important organs of our body which perform number of important works inside our body. Liver provide help in converting food we eat into stored energy and chemicals which are very essential for our growth. It also do processing of alcohol and toxic substances in blood and produce important substance like bile which help body in absorbing fats and cholesterol. Therefore, in nutshell liver plays a very important role in our body and it is very important to protect our liver. Below are few suggestions for protecting our liver and making stronger. Also visit-What is liver and how it works? (Animated Video)
1) Always wash your hands properly and thoroughly before eating any eatable item.
2) Always wash properly fruits and vegetable before eating them.
3) Add good amount of high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetable, food grains, cereals etc in your food.
4) Drink enough amount of water during day.
5) Decrease the intake of food high in fats. Thus reducing the risks of gallbladder disorders like gallstone etc.
6) Visit your doctor regularly for regular checkups.
7) Follow day routine of regular exercise and meditation.
8) Avoid buying eatable items from unhygienic and roadside vendors.
9) Avoid intake of high salt in your food because it can lead to water retention and liver problems.
10) Avoid intake of calorie rich food, desserts, snacks, cold drinks etc.
11) If diabetic, put control of diabetics.
12) Maintain your weight under control to ideal levels because obesity can increase the chances of liver disorders.
13) Consumption different medication with care because some medicines can affect our liver negatively. Do not consumption more amount of medicines as directed by your doctor.
14) Do not mix different medicines without your doctor’s permission.
15) Try to reduce the intake of alcohol and avoid mixing drugs with alcohol intake.
16) Get yourself and your family members vaccinated for available liver protective vaccinations.
17) Use only disposable springs, needles because liver disorder like Hepatitis C can transmit through use of contaminated springs.
18) Always go for safe sex, use condoms.
Also read-Getting familiar with Jaundice
What we need to know about Calcium?
Rabeprazole- Latest Proton pump inhibitor
What are the major reasons behind constipation?
Acid peptic disorders
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
Dear all e-mail users, I want to request you to remain alert while using our email accounts and avoid responding or accepting number of rewa...
Yesterday, Abhishek Bachan celebrated his 32nd birthday in Jaipur. Complete Bachan family and their friend Amar Singh reached Jaipur for cel...
According to latest news available in video report available below, Salman Khan has refused to accept role of a college going boy because he...
Magazines are present in our world from the long time and many people like reading magazines. Magazines are mostly published in weekly, fort...
Today, hardly any person in world will have any doubt over the success of IPL. IPL has really created a big history in the cricket world by ...
Today, it was double celebration for BJP as first it was the birthday of formal Prime Minister of India and senior BJP leader Atal Bihari Va...
In recent times, cinema lovers of India are getting bombarded with one laughter movie after another. Hardly, people forget about one laughte...
Currently sequels of two dances based shows are ready to entertain the small TV audience of India and world. Nach Baliye from Sony entertain...
I found many people giving this explanation of their failures that they are not perfect for particular job. However, very less numbers of th...