Liver is one of the most important organs of our body which perform number of important works inside our body. Liver provide help in converting food we eat into stored energy and chemicals which are very essential for our growth. It also do processing of alcohol and toxic substances in blood and produce important substance like bile which help body in absorbing fats and cholesterol. Therefore, in nutshell liver plays a very important role in our body and it is very important to protect our liver. Below are few suggestions for protecting our liver and making stronger. Also visit-What is liver and how it works? (Animated Video)
1) Always wash your hands properly and thoroughly before eating any eatable item.
2) Always wash properly fruits and vegetable before eating them.
3) Add good amount of high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetable, food grains, cereals etc in your food.
4) Drink enough amount of water during day.
5) Decrease the intake of food high in fats. Thus reducing the risks of gallbladder disorders like gallstone etc.
6) Visit your doctor regularly for regular checkups.
7) Follow day routine of regular exercise and meditation.
8) Avoid buying eatable items from unhygienic and roadside vendors.
9) Avoid intake of high salt in your food because it can lead to water retention and liver problems.
10) Avoid intake of calorie rich food, desserts, snacks, cold drinks etc.
11) If diabetic, put control of diabetics.
12) Maintain your weight under control to ideal levels because obesity can increase the chances of liver disorders.
13) Consumption different medication with care because some medicines can affect our liver negatively. Do not consumption more amount of medicines as directed by your doctor.
14) Do not mix different medicines without your doctor’s permission.
15) Try to reduce the intake of alcohol and avoid mixing drugs with alcohol intake.
16) Get yourself and your family members vaccinated for available liver protective vaccinations.
17) Use only disposable springs, needles because liver disorder like Hepatitis C can transmit through use of contaminated springs.
18) Always go for safe sex, use condoms.
Also read-Getting familiar with Jaundice
What we need to know about Calcium?
Rabeprazole- Latest Proton pump inhibitor
What are the major reasons behind constipation?
Acid peptic disorders
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
From next year, it will become optional for CBSC tenth class students to give 10th board exams or not because board exam system will be repl...
Battle of Bihar Assembly Election 2015 (Who will Win in Bihar?) (What Exit polls and opinion Polls Saying?)At present the biggest election battle which the whole nation waiting is Bihar Assembly Election 2015. BJP wants to take away the Bihar CM...
Yesterday, while watching a show on the national geographic channel, I came to know that the US prison industry is among the top most profit...
Today’s Saturday is very important in numbers of way as on this Saturday, Shani dev will be in most influencing and powerful mood . Differen...
Death is one of the most feared and least spoken words in our society because it is believed wrong to even think about it. Nobody likes deat...
Today, we live in a world where digital technology is making a great progress. With ordinary digital cameras, it is impossible to go very c...
Below you can see top 10 and famous Hindi Thought and Quotes picture messages by Arvind Katoch. To Read more Hindi Thoughts and Qu...
Presently, Indian state Bihar is going through six phase assembly election. These elections started on 21 Oct and they will end on 20 Nov. C...
Today, morning started with the shocking news of a major railway accident in Madhya Pradesh near Harda town in which more than two dozen ...