Orkut is presently the most loved and trusted social networking website among the youth especially in Asian region. Therefore, large numbers of youth prefer to join this website for various social interactions like finding friends, dates, business associates etc. Overall, orkut provides a big resource of people who are interested in interacting with each other. At Orkut.com, we can easily find large number of people and thus we can interact with them which possibility is otherwise not available in ordinary life. Due to this reason use of orkut.com is only on rise among the youngsters with time. However, for getting better response rate in orkut from other people, it is very important to make an attractive but genuine looking profile. Now how to construct an attractive profile for Orkut? Though, there is no formula for 100% success but people can considerably make their profile look attractive to others by considering points told below.
1) First point is about basic feature- profile and creating a good profile. It is very important to fill your complete profile (May not all) details in social, professional and personal segment.
2) It is advisable to add real name and professional detail because they add to the credibility of person (however certain risks are always attached with it and girls may need more caution).
3) Write profile details specific to your interest on Orkut (like interested in friends, dating or professional help etc).
4) First add only known people and friends in your network and construct a strong social network with them before starting adding other people.
5) Do not start sending friend request to people from day one and with incomplete profile.
6) Regularly, update your profile with the new details for letting it look fresh and alive.
7) Participate in popular communities and become active contributor.
8) Look for people who share similar interests like you and it is beneficial for both to know each other.
9) Construct a good photo and video collection and share them with others.
10) Create link to your profile from other mediums like blogs, email signatures, forums etc.
11) Avoid spamming others and respect the sentiments of others.
12) Use security features for avoiding wrong people from seeing your details.
13) Do not provide your personal or financial details to anyone on orkut because there are large numbers of people on orkut which have only job of stealing details of others.
14) Do not meet alone with friends made on orkut. Meet them only in the presence of your parents or friends.
15) Do not try to search real life on Orkut.
16) Use Orkut safely and encourage others to do so.
Also visit- Increased Safety for Orkut users
Alert for E-mail users
Orkut.com and dummy Profile
Safety on Orkut.com
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
Today, it was double celebration for BJP as first it was the birthday of formal Prime Minister of India and senior BJP leader Atal Bihari Va...
Dear all e-mail users, I want to request you to remain alert while using our email accounts and avoid responding or accepting number of rewa...
Below, I am embedding Indian Stock Market Discussion Forum. People can discuss their stock related queries on this discussion forum. They ca...
Finally, after quite a struggle details are available about Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board (BSSB) and students can find link below for getting...
According to latest news available in video report available below, Salman Khan has refused to accept role of a college going boy because he...
Magazines are present in our world from the long time and many people like reading magazines. Magazines are mostly published in weekly, fort...
Indian women are still one of the biggest sufferers of violence against women in this world. Every second in India, many women are raped, ki...
Today, hardly any person in world will have any doubt over the success of IPL. IPL has really created a big history in the cricket world by ...
In recent times, cinema lovers of India are getting bombarded with one laughter movie after another. Hardly, people forget about one laughte...