Orkut is presently the most loved and trusted social networking website among the youth especially in Asian region. Therefore, large numbers of youth prefer to join this website for various social interactions like finding friends, dates, business associates etc. Overall, orkut provides a big resource of people who are interested in interacting with each other. At Orkut.com, we can easily find large number of people and thus we can interact with them which possibility is otherwise not available in ordinary life. Due to this reason use of orkut.com is only on rise among the youngsters with time. However, for getting better response rate in orkut from other people, it is very important to make an attractive but genuine looking profile. Now how to construct an attractive profile for Orkut? Though, there is no formula for 100% success but people can considerably make their profile look attractive to others by considering points told below.
1) First point is about basic feature- profile and creating a good profile. It is very important to fill your complete profile (May not all) details in social, professional and personal segment.
2) It is advisable to add real name and professional detail because they add to the credibility of person (however certain risks are always attached with it and girls may need more caution).
3) Write profile details specific to your interest on Orkut (like interested in friends, dating or professional help etc).
4) First add only known people and friends in your network and construct a strong social network with them before starting adding other people.
5) Do not start sending friend request to people from day one and with incomplete profile.
6) Regularly, update your profile with the new details for letting it look fresh and alive.
7) Participate in popular communities and become active contributor.
8) Look for people who share similar interests like you and it is beneficial for both to know each other.
9) Construct a good photo and video collection and share them with others.
10) Create link to your profile from other mediums like blogs, email signatures, forums etc.
11) Avoid spamming others and respect the sentiments of others.
12) Use security features for avoiding wrong people from seeing your details.
13) Do not provide your personal or financial details to anyone on orkut because there are large numbers of people on orkut which have only job of stealing details of others.
14) Do not meet alone with friends made on orkut. Meet them only in the presence of your parents or friends.
15) Do not try to search real life on Orkut.
16) Use Orkut safely and encourage others to do so.
Also visit- Increased Safety for Orkut users
Alert for E-mail users
Orkut.com and dummy Profile
Safety on Orkut.com
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
Today, it was double celebration for BJP as first it was the birthday of formal Prime Minister of India and senior BJP leader Atal Bihari Va...
Airsoft guns are used in a game combats in which people try to do the replica of real fight. This game became popular in Japan in 1980, when...
1)We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your...
Recently in last few days, we all have seen lot of controversies related to controversial sex scandal in Kashmir which paralysed state of Ja...
Death is one of the most feared and least spoken words in our society because it is believed wrong to even think about it. Nobody likes deat...
Ayurveda has gained a lot of support from the people of various society and cultures. The main reason behind all this is ability of the Ayur...
I still remember about one of old sofa in our ancestral home in Himachal. This sofa is still present in our old home and its age is two-thre...
In last article , I have also discussed about it. Currently in India , it is monsoon season which brings lot of rain. Many places will get ...
Loneliness is not a new thing for all of us and we all must have faced it for some time at some point in our life. Though, length of time fo...