Finally Ludhiana city has its PVR where people can easily watch and enjoy latest movies. Ludhiana got its first PVR in Flamez mall, Malhar road, Ludhiana. PVR is situated on the fourth floor of the Flamez mall. Below are some of the good and bad points about the Flamez PVR.
1) Four separate theatres provide opportunity to watch up to four films simultaneously.
2) World class sound and seat comfort for watching movies.
3) Option of booking tickets online through http://www.pvrcinemas.com/ and telephonically through number-0161-4646787
4) Situated in the middle of the city and therefore it is easy for people to reach here.
5) Facility of rolling stairs and lifts.
6) Good security
1) Slightly less spacious.
2) Problem with the entrance of Audi halls 3 and 4.
3) Mall is still not functioning. Many shops in the mall are still to open.
4) Less seats for setting in the main halls which makes people to stand while waiting entrance.
5) Difficult to enter while rush, no solution available for huge rush times.
Also read-How to book PVR Cinemas and Wave Cinemas Tickets?
Finally Ludhiana Got it’s first PVR
Wave Cinemas in Ludhiana
The WestEnd Mall- A mall to watch in Ludhiana
Why English movies audience is angry with PVR and Waves?
Below, I am going to share few free websites which are offering free social networking solutions to people. With the help of these websites,...
From the last few days, I am asking this question to myself that has terrorism is trying to come back in Punjab because of many incidents...
From next year, it will become optional for CBSC tenth class students to give 10th board exams or not because board exam system will be repl...
When you start living a busy city life, then you soon come to know about many of its disadvantages. I recently shifted to an apartment buld...
Former Indian President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam is leaving behind a great legacy of true Indian, who is committed for the cause of his nation ...
As per latest news from Sky News, it looks that Football world cup 2010 fever is hit hard by recession because still 280 thousands tickets f...
I just hear a shocking news on many news channels that former Indian President APJ Abdul Kalam Dies at 84. He was one of the most popular...
“Wings of Fire” is an autobiography of former President of India and an eminent scientist Shri A P J Abdul Kalam. It is very important for ...
There are certain things in life which create lots of burden on us. These are expectations of others from us. Everybody has some kind of exp...
We constantly see major ups and downs taking place in stock market. Despite all these risks, many people make good money by regularly invest...