Swine Flu is slowly spreading in India and it is causing panic among people. So far thousands of cases of Swine Flu cases are reported from different parts of India and out of which most of people are already treated for Swine Flu and they are safe. Hundreds of deaths have also taken place due to Swine Flu. It is important to remember that Swine Flu is treatable if it is detected on time. For getting tested for Swine Flu, people are requested to visit nearest Govt Hospitals and some authorized private hospital (Not Free) because presently, only govt hospitals are authorised to conduct such tests and treat people for free. Health Minister of India has said that numbers of Swine Flu patients can increase in future but people are required to remain calm because government is doing everything to ensure safety of people. First it is important to detect Swine Flu in initial stage which can be done by checking symptoms of Swine Flu. Second, people are required to take necessary precautions to avoid getting infected with Swine Flu.
Symptoms of Swine Flu-
1) Mild to severe fever (greater than 100 °C or 37.8 °F)
3) Sore Throat
4) Body aches
5) Pain in Joints
9) Stuffy Nose
If all or majority of above symptoms are present in any person then it is important for him to get tested for Swine Flu.
In addition to these symptoms, people can also check these points
1) Have they visited any foreign country recently.
2) Have they came in contact of Swine Flu infected patient recently.
3) Do they live in part of country from where maximum numbers of Swine Flu cases are coming.
4) Do they work in profession which cause them to come in contact of patients.
If these points also coincide with above symptoms then it becomes very important to get tested for Swine Flu immediately
Emergency Symptoms of Swine Flu (which may need immediate hospitalization)
1) Fast Breathing or difficulty in breathing
2) Child is not drinking enough water or fluid
3) Bluish Skin Colour
4) Child is not interacting or become irritable suddenly
5) Fever with rashes
1) Difficulty in breathing or shorting of breathing
2) Pain in chest and abdomen
4) Sever and continuous vomiting
5) Blood in Sputum
Precautions for avoiding Swine Flu-
1) Live in a clean and hygienic environment.
2) Clean your hands with soap regularly or after handshake or after sneeze
3) Avoid meeting any Swine Flu infected patient.
4) Use mask (preferably N95) before going out in crowded places or Hospitals.
5) Give extra care to children.
6) Test for Swine Flu if fever or Swine Flu symptoms persists for more then two day and becomes severe.
7) Avoid visiting any Swine Flu infected country or place.
8) Avoid touching your eyes, nose and month because infection can spread this way.
9) Eat only thoroughly cooked food.
Swine Flu Helpline number Govt of India- 011-23921401 (Delhi Governmnet) and Toll Free number 1075 or 1800-11-4377 (All India)
Read this article in Hindi सुअर फ्लू (Swine Flu) के लक्षण और सावधानिया
Also visit-Second wave of Swine Flu in India
What is Swine Flu (Influenza)? Why it is dangerous this time?
List of Govt Hospitals doing Swine Flu tests and treatment In India
List of Swine Flu (HINI) control rooms and Nodal officers statewise
Baba Ramdev’s treatment/cure for Swine Flu
Does Ayurvedic Medicines works in Swine Flu?
Live Cricket Score
Pictures By Me (Click on Image to See More similar Pictures)
Also visit- Amazing Sleeping styles of a Puppy Pictures Kerala Backwater Boating Part one Pictures Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple Pictures from my Tirumala, Tirupati visit Beautiful Flower Pictures from My Home Garden An evening with Parrots (Pictures) Pictures old Himachali Traditional Marriage Bir Buddhist temple Pictures Pictures Bhattu Buddhist Temple My Village Pictures Pictures Jai Mata Di Club 9 Pictures Kanyakumari visit Pictures Andaman Nicobar 1